TRINIDAD Tahe Kayak Grey/Orange
AN AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO USE 2+1 PERSON SIT-ON-TOP FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
- Two adults + one child up to 400lbs/180kg
- Casual close to shore adventures
- Affordable fun on the water
The Trinidad is a kayak purpose-built for relaxation on the water. Compact, able to seat two adults and a child, it’s highly versatile and stable, making it suitable for a wide variety of on-water activities. For family outings, its ergonomic seats and stability are reassuring. The low draught, innovative hull is ideal for near shore use where shallow water is common. As a final bonus, the Trinidad can be fitted with a small electric motor for added versatility.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A VERSATILE KAYAK With great stability thanks to its wide, flat hull design
- MINIMAL WATER DRAUGHT For exploring everywhere, even in the shallowest water
- WIDE REAR STORAGE AREA With integral elasticated straps for safely carrying equipment
- 2 X TRIPLE-LEVEL MOULDED FOOT RESTS To suit all sizes of paddlers
- BOW AND STERN CARRY HANDLES For easy transportation
- INTEGRAL SURVIVAL LINES Make getting back on board simple
- REMOVABLE REAR BUMPER/PROTECTOR Helps extend kayak’s life
- STACKS EASILY To help reduce storage space requirements for clubs
- TWO OR THREE-PERSON PADDLING Including one child passenger position
- CAN BE ADAPTED TO FIT AN ELECTRIC MOTOR To extend exploration range
- TOUGH TST THERMOFORMED CONSTRUCTION To ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% RECYCLABLE At the end of its life to respect the environment
- ERGONOMIC, ANTI-SLIP SEATS
- 100% MADE IN FRANCE
TST – TWIN SHEET TECHNOLOGY
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of TAHE kayaks is achieved by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all TAHE kayaks exceptional durability.
7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated: Strong and Durable, highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
1- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation: Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
2- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminium mould: Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance
3- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable): Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.