ION Amaze Core Semidry 3/2 FZ DL 2021 Wetsuit
Amaze Core wetsuits offer premium performance for an affordable price. The single-lined back panel allows freedom of movement where needed, whilst Hot Stuff 2.0 provides warmth and quick drying. In spots without thermal lining, super soft Silk Stuff increases next-to-skin comfort to the max. The front zip version makes sure there’s nothing to interfere with your paddle power.
Highly durable Nylon in the leg and torso area make the Amaze Core a very robust companion for your adventures.
- Warm: Hot Stuff 2.0 ensures no limitation in stretch and keeps you warm at the same time.
- Stretch: A smart use of fabrics will make sure this suit will give you good times on the water
- Seam Sealing: Improved version of highly elastic neoprene tape securing every inch of lower body seams and highly stressed cuff area.
- Price Value: Entry-level suit don’t have to be boring!
- Hot Stuff 2.0: Hot Stuff 2.0 comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION’s entire range.
- Silk Stuff: Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior’s superb flexible characteristics.
- Maki Tape 2.0: Highly elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seams on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside
- Cordlock: So let’s get down to the nitty-gritty: A soft cord lock for front-zip wetsuits that can be adjusted with just one hand. It’s a subtle addition that won’t bother you while riding.
- Replaceable Draw Cord: The cord is used to tighten the suit at the shoulder. The high load on this small detail can lead to unavoidable damage. Now it can be easily replaced. This is ION’s answer to planned product obsolescence that occurs in other industries.
- Seam Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- Seal Tite: Again, this feature prevents water from rushing into the wetsuit by sealing off the cuffs and collar thanks to small rubber strips on the inside.
- Drain Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain Holes are secured in place from the inside and won’t expand.
- separate Leg Straps
- Key Pocket: Enjoy the session and stop worrying about your keys – easily store them in the Key Pocket. Please note: only store water resistant keys in order to avoid any damage.