BURNEO Tahe Kayak Grey/Green
STABLE AND VERSATILE SIT-ON-TOP FOR ONE OR TWO PEOPLE WITH CAPACITY OF 250kg
BURNEO TAHE KAYAK IS IDEAL FOR:
- Single or two-person use + 1 child, in total up to 250kg
- Also suitable for fishing, 1 person + gear, where additional capacity/space is needed
- Ease of transport with integrated rear wheel
BURNEO Tahe Kayak is a family oriented one or two-person + 1 child Sit-On-Top with a capacity of 550lbs/250kg. Innovative features range from the stable yet efficient hull design to an integrated wheel transport system with a clever storage area when paddling. Additional features include a recessed rear storage area with bungee, deck lines and molded in bow and stern carry handles.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- STABLE THD (SIMILAR TO A TRI-MARAN ) HULL DESIGN Specially shaped for optimum hydro-dynamics
- GENEROUS REAR STORAGE AREA With integral criss-cross bungee straps for carrying gear.
- INTEGRATED FOOT BRACES For all sizes of paddler and paddle positions
- ANTI-SLIP RAIL PADS For extra paddle comfort, and protection when carried on vehicle roof bars
- INTEGRAL ROLLERS For easy solo transportation, removable for maximum paddle speed
- TOUGH TST THERMOFORMED CONSTRUCTION To ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- ANTI-SLIP BOW AND STERN CARRY HANDLES
- ERGONOMIC ANTI-SLIP SEATS
- INTEGRAL DECK LINES For ease of re-boarding
- 100% RECYCLABLE At the end of its life to respect the environment
- REPLACEABLE, REMOVABLE STERN AND BOW PROTECTORS
- 100% MADE IN FRANCE
TST – TWIN SHEET TECHNOLOGY
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of TAHE kayaks is achieved by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all TAHE kayaks exceptional durability.
7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated: Strong and Durable, highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
1- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation: Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
2- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminium mould: Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance
3- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable): Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.