BILBAO Tahe Kayak Grey/Blue
THE BEST SELLING SINGLE SIT-ON-TOP
BILBAO TAHE KAYAK GREY/BLUE IS IDEAL FOR:
- Near shore adventures for one adult
- Adult with small child
- Ease of transport and storage
- Also suitable for fishing, 1 person + gear, where additional capacity/space is needed
The TAHE Bilbao is a versatile single person kayak that suits beginner and experienced kayakers alike. Whether you’re paddling for sport, exploring, diving or having a quick paddle with the kids, the quality of its design makes all activities possible with comfort and ease. The fluid hull shape provides a nice smooth ride, while the deck shape and accessories allow you to bring along gear with optimum stability and security. Its size and reduced weight make it easy to stow and transport.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- HIGHLY VERSATILE KAYAK (EXCURSIONS, EXPLORATION, FITNESS, SNORKELLING/HARPOONING) Equally well adapted to beginners and experts
- STABLE THD HULL DESIGN (SIMILAR TO A TRI-MARAN) With a refined bow shape for excellent water penetration and glide
- EASY-ACCESS FORWARD STORAGE NET
- WIDE REAR STORAGE AREA With integral elastic straps for carrying more equipment
- INTEGRATED FOOT BRACES For all sizes of paddler and paddle positions
- ANTI-SLIP RAIL PADS For extra paddle comfort, and protection when carried on vehicle roof bars
- INTEGRAL ROLLERS For easy solo transportation, removable for maximum paddle speed
- TOUGH TST THERMOFORMED CONSTRUCTION To ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- ANTI-SLIP BOW AND STERN CARRY HANDLES
- ERGONOMIC ANTI-SLIP SEATS
- INTEGRAL DECK LINES For ease of re-boarding
- 100% RECYCLABLE At the end of its life to respect the environment
- REPLACEABLE, REMOVABLE STERN AND BOW PROTECTORS
- 100% MADE IN FRANCE
TST – TWIN SHEET TECHNOLOGY
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of TAHE kayaks is achieved by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all TAHE kayaks exceptional durability.
7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated: Strong and Durable, highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
1- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation: Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
2- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminium mould: Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance
3- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable): Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.