Airush Starboard Airush FreeWing Air V2 Teal/Red
The FreeWing Air V2 stands for great stability, control and ease of use for you! The FreeWing AIR V2 is now more stable & stiffer, offering more reactivity, acceleration & speed.
For Wing Surfing – the wingtips are angled inward, avoiding the wing from touching the water’s surface when starting and surfing.
For Wing Foiling – the outline profile of the FreeWing AIR allows it to feel compact in your hands so, it’s easy to spin around and you can easily progress and learn new moves.
Starboard Airush FreeWing Air V2 Features:
- New Big Diameter Center Strut Connection: Creates a solid connection between the center strut and the leading edge, keeping the wing from bending.
- New Optimized Forward Windows: Spreading all the way down, ensuring full visibility for where you want to fly.
- New Mini Aft Windows: Located above the center strut, they give you an essential glimpse of what’s behind you. (Only available on size 6, 7 and 8)
- New Refined Wingtips: At a more inwards angle, avoiding water surface contact.
- Thick, Soft and Wide Spanning Handles: For micro trimming at speed.
- Kevlar Reinforcements in Critical Areas: Protecting the FreeWing from wearing while minimizing weight.
- Angled Handles: To help perform jibes and maneuvers.
- New Size Specific Leashes: Each leash is matching the strut’s length when stretched so, you will not get tangled if you fall down, yet always shrink back to have a leash that is as short as possible.
- Harness Line Attachment Points: Reduce fatigue in the arms, allowing you to ride for longer periods.
- Central Strut Air Valve (On Size 5 or Above): For you to deflate the larger wings faster and easier.
- Hose Clamp: Used to isolate the air pressure in the central strut and leading edge. In the event of leaking bladder, the clamp ensures that some air remains in the wing.
Starboard Airush FreeWing Air V2 Specifications:
|Size||2sq Meter||3 sq. Meter||4 sq. Meter||5 sq. Meter||6 sq. Meter||7 sq. Meter||8 sq. Meter|
|Wind Range (Knots)||28 – 50+||20 – 40||13 – 35||11 – 28||9 – 24||8 – 20||7 – 17|