10’8 VENUS Aztron Double Chamber SUP Paddle Board
Despite of fitness usage, VENUS is equally good for paddling. With its classic all-round board shape and Aztron’s Double Double (Double Chamber with Double Layer Fusion fabric) Construction, it is a true favorite for all levels of riders.
If you are looking for something new to spice up your fitness routine, the VENUS 10’8″ is here for you. With a 34 inches of width and a length of 10’8″, it offers plenty of stability when paddling and practicing fitness. With a top to tail all-covered soft EVA deck pad, multiple grab handles on the side and top, D-rings for attachment and extra D-rings on the rail for shoulder strap. This board is designed and built with specific attention to elevate your yoga or fitness session on the water.
Double Layer Fusion Technology
“Extra Stiff and Ultra Light”. Aztron Double Layer Fusion technology is the premium material technology that applies on all the Touring and Specialty air boards. Featuring a top and bottom second PVC fusion layers which are directly heat laminated onto the core layer and around the drop-stitch material, the Fusion Tech offers innovative less glue fusion construction. The advantage of the Double Layer Fusion Technology is:
- Better durability
- 25% lighter than the traditional Double Layer Technology
- 30% stiffer than regular single layer air boards
- Less glue and more environmental friendly
- Double Double Technology: Double Chamber with Double Layer Fusion fabric applies for ultra-lightweight and durability
- 5mm thick diamond pattern traction pad
- 4+2+1 D-rings (4 deck connectors on tail, 2 extra D-rings on rail and 1 on the backside for towing purpose)
- Multiple grab handles design for different yoga poses
- Integrated rear bungee system for essential gears
- 9-inch US center fin system
- Ready-to-Go Accessory Pack: including 10′ coil leash, double action pump, STYLE aluminum paddle and 105L SUP gear backpack
DOUBLE CHAMBER, DOUBLE SAFETY
Built with two separate chambers. Allows a 50 : 50 volume distribution between the inner chamber and outer chamber. The inner chamber offers at least 100-150 liters of safety buoyancy in case of air leaking.
The connecting points of the two chambers distribute the load of the rider to the board, minimizing the disadvantage of softness, making the board stiffer than the regular single chamber air boards.
All Aztron’s air SUPs are equipped with a customized premium high pressure valves specially designed for Double Chamber SUPs. With a smaller diameter than a regular valve, the Aztron valve prevents the damages caused by over inflation.